Can you do my HIPAA Compliance for me?
Only you have the authority to mandate compliance for your workforce. With the cooperation of management, owners, and additional staff, we will work with you in an ongoing process to protect your business and your patient’s privacy.
Can we commit a few staff members to
get it done in a day?
Some parts can be completed in a day but the overall process will take further commitment. All of the appropriate staff must be involved in the process of data collection, workflow analysis, current policy and procedures review, IT systems review and analysis, and much more.
The Risk Analysis and Risk Management process provided by Sentry completely satisfies “Meaningful Use” requirements Stage 1 Core Measure 13 and Stage 2 Core Measure 17.
Top 5 Reasons to Undertake Risk Analysis and Risk Management:
1. Avoid security incidents
and /or breaches.
2. Ensure that high priority risks are
aggressively managed and that all
risks are cost-effectively managed
throughout the project.
3. Become a “best in class” practice.
4. Provide management at all levels with
the information required to make
informed decisions on issues critical to
5. Tremendous educational and
HIPAA Compliance and Risk Management
Who is required to comply with HIPAA?
AAll healthcare organizations must comply with the HIPAA privacy rule and security rule.
What are the penalties for failing to be HIPAA compliant?
Failure to be HIPAA compliant may result in regulatory actions such as fines. Direct business loss from lawsuits, damage to reputation and degradation of the public’s
trust are in the realm of possibility as well.
Sentry Cybersecurity Solution for HIPAA Compliance and Risk Management
Sentry Cybersecurity provides expert guidance and effective software technology called SPARTAN to address the entirety of HIPAA compliance and risk management. Our solution consistently addresses the seven elements of an effective compliance program. Also included is our HIPAA privacy and security controls assessment. Lastly, our risk assessment process includes an accurate and thorough assessment of the potential risks and vulnerabilities to the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of federal data and information.
• Spartan provides an accurate and thorough assessment of the potential risks and vulnerabilities to the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the electronic information, whether it be client or company data.
• Definitions and default text aid in understanding of each topic and provide proper vernacular for attestation.
• Spartan solutions risk access, develop mitigation plans, and write reports.
• Spartan provides operational compliance through a mature, repeatable, complete, accurate and sustainable process and can become your on-going compliance assessment and monitoring tool.
• Spartan SaaS is an Enterprise Class platform providing Information Technology, Governance Risk and Compliance (IT GRC). Modules include HIPAA, FISMA, PCI-DSS, FERPA, NERC-CIP, Business Continuity Planning.
• Modules can be used individually or in combination when unique compliance requirements share common security controls and help us efficiently keep up with hundreds of tasks associated with each regulatory requirement.
• Spartan provides an auditable, password protected, logged documentation tool that meets requirements of internal and external audit standards.
Sentry Cybersecurity Solutions provides
a methodology and software that is proactive, adaptable, and consistent
with industry best standards.
The risk analysis and risk management process includes an accurate and thorough assessment of the potential risks and vulnerabilities to the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of protected health information.
An Ongoing Effort that
Requires Process Maturity
Peace of Mind
There is a Right Way and
Many Wrong Ways
Checklist and Spreadsheets
Will Not Pass Audit
Copyright © 2013-2021 - Sentry Healthcare Informatics Corporation - All rights reserved.